Official Forums Page!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlebCraft MineCraft Multiplayer Server

Latest topics

» AlarmClock's Moderator Application
Faction Idea's - Helpful Tips! 1.4  Update EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:52 pm by AlarmClock

» VBulletin Forum Theme
Faction Idea's - Helpful Tips! 1.4  Update EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:45 am by Poyntz

» Hmm..............................
Faction Idea's - Helpful Tips! 1.4  Update EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:26 am by Someone95

» Guess who's back?
Faction Idea's - Helpful Tips! 1.4  Update EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:36 am by missingno14

» Thanks for unbanning me :D
Faction Idea's - Helpful Tips! 1.4  Update EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:07 pm by _TwistedAce

» Leaving MC atm.
Faction Idea's - Helpful Tips! 1.4  Update EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:58 pm by _TwistedAce

» About permissions and others.
Faction Idea's - Helpful Tips! 1.4  Update EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:08 am by _TwistedAce

» NewSpawn for PlebCraft MadeBy: Zero
Faction Idea's - Helpful Tips! 1.4  Update EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:44 am by Poyntz

» Hackers: bosna, billy, and more
Faction Idea's - Helpful Tips! 1.4  Update EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:42 am by Poyntz

Faction Idea's - Helpful Tips! 1.4 Update

Poll

Good Thread?

_TwistedAce
    _TwistedAce

Faction Idea's - Helpful Tips! 1.4  Update Empty Faction Idea's - Helpful Tips! 1.4 Update

Post  _TwistedAce Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Welcome!

As the ForumTopic says, I will be giving Faction Idea's - Tips and commands!

Tips:

• Always claim your land!

• Only invite people you know or trust.

• If you get an inside job, a player in the faction raiding you, we can, but won't help you out.

• Don't die too much, you need your faction power. Dying is a bigger chance of being overclaimed.

Idea's:

1. Make an Obsidian base, we don't have tnt or lava, but it's good to have a nice, safe base. If you need Obsidian, go check out the server shop!

1. Remove all your junk from the chests, you dont need alot of space filled with filthy junk you just found on the floor, in a local chest or you just got it from mining.

1. Make different rooms for different places. Enchanting room, Brewing and chestroom.
      You dont want a messy room filled up by chests, brewing stands or any bookshelves.

Commands:

• /f create [FactionName]: This will create a free 'clan' / 'guild'. You can invite people by: /f invite [PlayerName].

• /f claim: You will claim a piece of land 16x16. It will be from Bedrock to Sky.

• /f ally [FactionName]: You will ally an Faction you want to be friends with. How to talk in AllianceChat -> /f c a

• /f tag [NewFactionName]: You can make a new Name Tag for your faction, so you wont have to disband and make a new one.

• /f mod or /f admin: This will allow you to give a member of your faction to be a Co-Owner. /f admin will hand over the Owner Permissions to a new member. This member will be the leader of the Faction.

Last words:

I've been working on this Thread with patience and effort.
    I'm proud to present the new PlebCraft and I'm waiting for you to ask me more about Factions.

I hope you've learned something about Factions and Commands.
    Need more help? Ask any StaffMember Available.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:59 am