Official Forums Page!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlebCraft MineCraft Multiplayer Server

Latest topics

» AlarmClock's Moderator Application
WTF WE ARE HACKED!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ READ!!! AND I GOT BANNED CAUSE OF THE HAKER EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:52 pm by AlarmClock

» VBulletin Forum Theme
WTF WE ARE HACKED!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ READ!!! AND I GOT BANNED CAUSE OF THE HAKER EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:45 am by Poyntz

» Hmm..............................
WTF WE ARE HACKED!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ READ!!! AND I GOT BANNED CAUSE OF THE HAKER EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:26 am by Someone95

» Guess who's back?
WTF WE ARE HACKED!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ READ!!! AND I GOT BANNED CAUSE OF THE HAKER EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:36 am by missingno14

» Thanks for unbanning me :D
WTF WE ARE HACKED!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ READ!!! AND I GOT BANNED CAUSE OF THE HAKER EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:07 pm by _TwistedAce

» Leaving MC atm.
WTF WE ARE HACKED!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ READ!!! AND I GOT BANNED CAUSE OF THE HAKER EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:58 pm by _TwistedAce

» About permissions and others.
WTF WE ARE HACKED!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ READ!!! AND I GOT BANNED CAUSE OF THE HAKER EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:08 am by _TwistedAce

» NewSpawn for PlebCraft MadeBy: Zero
WTF WE ARE HACKED!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ READ!!! AND I GOT BANNED CAUSE OF THE HAKER EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:44 am by Poyntz

» Hackers: bosna, billy, and more
WTF WE ARE HACKED!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ READ!!! AND I GOT BANNED CAUSE OF THE HAKER EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:42 am by Poyntz

2 posters

WTF WE ARE HACKED!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ READ!!! AND I GOT BANNED CAUSE OF THE HAKER

Amin6636
    Pleb Member
    Pleb Member

WTF WE ARE HACKED!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ READ!!! AND I GOT BANNED CAUSE OF THE HAKER Empty WTF WE ARE HACKED!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ READ!!! AND I GOT BANNED CAUSE OF THE HAKER

Post  Amin6636 Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:29 pm

we are hacked. i went online and there are TNT dropping EVERYWERE. some parts of mercenery is destroyed, people are dying, OMFG. We gotta find this asso and do something about this fuking asso. If there is anything I can do, please ask. THE HAKER ALSO BANNED ME. i said imma report this on the forums and it said banned: lol. UNBANN ME, WOW I JUST CHECKED AND EVERYONE IS BANNED!!

IGN: amin6636
    (owner)Mercenery
    UltraPleb
    Owner
    Owner

WTF WE ARE HACKED!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ READ!!! AND I GOT BANNED CAUSE OF THE HAKER Empty Re: WTF WE ARE HACKED!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ READ!!! AND I GOT BANNED CAUSE OF THE HAKER

Post  UltraPleb Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:20 pm

Thanks for the info dude. I have their IPs and am in the process of reporting them to the appropriate authorities. I can only apologise for the inconvenience and ask that you PM me your IP.

www.whatsmyip.org

Thanks Smile

This also applies to anyone else affected by the hacking. If you were banned, PM me your IP to sort it out.

Cheers,
    Pleb

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:58 pm